- Dawn Lupien began her dance training in her mother's studio, Dot Blakeley Dance Studio (DBDS). At DBDS, Dawn learned the fundamentals of dance and how much she loved to dance.
- She began to compete at age 5 and continued until her training earned her a place in the National Ballet School of Canada (NBS). There, she trained with Canada's top ballet, character and modern teachers. Dawn's years at NBS refined her knowledge of dance and helped her to develop a comprehensive appreciation of ballet technique. At NBS she also developed her taste for choreography and teaching. Dawn has since been certified through the Canadian Dance Teachers Association and Dance Masters of America.
- Presently, Dawn is the Co-Director of the Canadian Dance Company, where she continues to teach while raising her four children, Samantha, Lindsay, Tabitha and Isaac, alongside her life partner, Allain Lupien.
- Dawn's desire to succeed and to enhance her knowledge of dance has taken her across North America. Her routines and choreography always win top honours and are held in the highest esteem.
- Dawn hopes that each student who enters her studio will leave with a better understanding of dance and an increased appreciation for technique