Did you know that your version of Internet Explorer is out of date?
To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend downloading one of the browsers below.
Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
- Recipient of the O1 Artist with Extraordinary Abilities Visa - currently residing in Los Angeles, CA focusing on acting, modeling and choreography.
- Graduated with honours from Point Park University’s Conservatory Dance Program in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Show Credits include: Beauty and The Beast (Walt Disney Company), West Side Story (WVA Symphony Orchestra), The Snow Queen (Playhouse Dance Co.) and multiple shows for Royal Caribbean Productions across Asia.
- Performed works by esteemed choreographers including Ann Reinking’s Piano Keys and Doug Varone’s The Constant Shift of Pulse.
- Adjudicates, Choreographs and Teaches Master classes across Canada & USA.
- Creative Team, Asst. to Linda Garneau, for Theatre20's Inaugural Production of "Bloodless: The Trial of Burke and Hare" (Panasonic Theatre, Toronto, 2012)
- Artistic Director of PrePro Artist Collective
- Co-founder and Chairman of the Team Brother Bear Foundation of Canada, which supports children and families affected by brain tumors