Did you know that your version of Internet Explorer is out of date?
To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend downloading one of the browsers below.
Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
- Currently a member of the highly acclaimed Broadway show "An American in Paris" choreographed and directed by Christopher Wheeldon
- - Recipient of the 2006 Princess Grace Award and 2008 Dance Magazines "top 20 to watch"
- Most recetnly pricipal dancer with the Lar Lubovitch Dance Company of New York City
- Formerly a soloist with the Tokyo City Ballet from 2000-2005. Performed creations by William Forsythe, Jiri Kylian, Peter Wright, George Balanchine, and Jerome Robbins.
- Guest artist for the Dresden Semper Opera Ballet in Germany, the Du Capital Ballet in Toulouse France, Ballet Concierto de Puerto Rico, The Julliard School, and Rasta Thomas' Bad Boys of Dance.
- Choreographed for companies and schools in Tokyo, Korea, Hawaii, Washington DC and San Francisco.
- Other Broadway credit includes the opening cast of Arthur Laurent’s revival "Westside Story" 2008.
- Commercial work includes the hit TV show "Smash", Movada, Nissan Cars, AU Cellular Japan and Apple iPod first generation.
- Currently Attila is performing with Alessandra Ferri for her return to the stage in “The Piano Upstairs”.
- Recently Attila has joined the original cast of a Broadway musical with director Christopher Wheeldon “An American In Paris”.