Did you know that your version of Internet Explorer is out of date?
To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend downloading one of the browsers below.
Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
- Goh Ballet Academy (Choo Chiat Goh), National Ballet School of Canada (Mavis Staines)
- National Ballet School of Canada – Second Soloist. Credits includes Carmen, Onegin, Swan Lake, The Nutcracker, West Side Story Suite and The Seagull.
- Other theatre credits include Billy Elliot: The Musical (US Tour) and Dance Legends (London ON.)
- Trained at Vancouver’s Goh Ballet Academy.
- Joined The National Ballet of Canada and was promoted to Second Soloist in 2009.
- Repertoire includes the role of A Man in The Four Seasons, Rothbart in Swan Lake, Prince Gremin in Onegin, Don José in Davide Bombana’s Carmen, Medvedenko in John Neumeier’s The Seagull, Riff in Jerome Robbins’ West Side Story Suite, Uncle Nikolai and the Snow Trio in The Nutcracker and the lead Pontevedrian Dancer in The Merry Widow.
- He performed in the world premieres of Jorma Elo’s Pur ti Miro and Aszure Barton’s Watch her and in the company premieres of Twyla Tharp’s In The Upper Room, Marie Chouinard’s24 Preludes by Chopin, Nikolaj Hübbe’s restaging of La Sylphide, Michel Folkine’sPetrouchka, Eliot Feld’s A Footstep of Air and Suzanne Farrell’s restaging of Balanchine’s Don Quixote.
- Noah Long represented the National Ballet in The Eighth International Competition for The Erik Bruhn Prize in 2009.
- He was the Provincial Ballet Champion of British Columbia in 2003.- Danced with the company in Marie Chouinard’s 24 Preludes by Chopin at the Cultural Olympiad at for Winter Olympics in Vancouver in 2010.
- Noah Long is sponsored through Dancers First by Sandra Faire & Ivan Fecan.